Ever wondered, if your company is complying with the up to date generally accepted principles and policies? If you are uncertain of that, then perhaps you need to take a long hard look at your business operations.
The way your business is run, is often determined by the manner in which you are acquainted with the company’s roles and responsibilities. However, as an owner of a firm, it is not easy for you to keep abreast with the latest corporate regulations and policies. It is for this reason that every company must have a qualified company secretary Singapore ( http://www.sbsgroup.com.sg/singapore-corporate-secretarial-service/ ) who takes care of the smooth functioning of the business operations such as conducting board meetings, looking after corporate governance, maintenance of statutory registers and books etc.
Moreover, as per the Singapore companies act, every company must employ a corporate secretary within six months of its incorporation. But the process of appointing a company secretary Singapore is not just tedious but also quite expensive.
Therefore, companies can outsource their corporate secretarial needs in order to minimize their operating expenses and be in tandem with the latest governing principles and compliances.
Some of the benefits that come along with the use of corporate secretary services can be enlisted as follows:
- The secretarial company by acting as your corporate secretarial Singapore would enable the smooth administration of all you board & general meetings.
- Effectively communicates with your shareholders and manages the register of shareholders.
- Prepares a comprehensive Director’s report on behalf of the company director.
- Helps in the process of company’s acquisitions and disposals by actively participating and liaisoning with the concerned parties.
- Ensures that the company follows the latest developments in corporate governance and suggests any relevant changes in order to follow the right procedures.
- The corporate secretary services firms take care of the statutory books and registers of your company by maintaining the company’s accounting records, annual returns, shares issued, appointments & resignations of employees etc.
- Last but not the least, your company will be benefited by the use corporate secretarial service, since the service providers would also constantly notify you with regards to the tax filing deadlines and other ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) compliance matters.
Apart from the aforementioned advantages, the reason why companies should outsource their corporate secretary Singapore needs is because it is a cost-efficient way of conducting your business operations on a daily basis. There are various corporate secretarial service firms in Singapore which offer affordable company secretary service to small and medium companies so that they can concentrate on their core tasks and leave the daily administrative activities to the service firms.